Outreach & Inclusion Reimbursement Grant
Deadline: September 7, 2021
Fill out the application in its entirety and submit it below on behalf of an Organizing Unit, Congressional District, or Community Caucus:
- It should be submitted prior to your program starting for the best chance of success in getting approved.
- After submission, you will receive a response confirming your application was received.
- The deadlines for consideration in 2021 are March 2, June 1, and September 7.
Your grant will be considered at the next grant review:
- You are welcome to attend and present your plan.
- The scheduled review dates for 2021 will take place during the weeks of:
- March 8th, 2021
- June 7th, 2021
- September 13th, 2021
If your proposal is accepted:
- You will need to keep all receipts to be reimbursed. (There are limits types of expenses that can be reimbursed.)
- Fill out a reimbursement form. (You may only request reimbursements totaling the amount approved in advance.)
- Following your project, you will schedule a meeting with state party staff to submit your receipts and reimbursement form, you should also come prepared to discuss the program your ran and the next steps to keep building on your work.
If your request is denied you may submit a new application for the following period.
All the application submission materials needed are listed below:
- Application – Word
- Submit Application HERE
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Application – Dos & Donts
- Application Checklist