Preparing for the 2020 Caucuses
On this page, you will find precinct caucus documents. They will be updated as we head towards Caucus Night. If you have questions about Precinct Caucuses contact Scott Graham at email@example.com.
2020 Caucus Rule Change
If your precincts use walking sub-caucuses, they may not be based on Presidential Candidates and if they are, they will be ruled out of order. This is to keep us in compliance with DNC rules and is not negotiable.
Proof of Insurance – If your caucus or convention site requires proof of insurance, please fill out the Proof of Insurance Request Form. It should be requested as soon as the site is secured.
A map of precinct boundaries must be posted at each Precinct Caucus. You can download maps from the legislative GIS commission’s website here.
Note: The map packages may include both pre-redistricting maps and post-redistricting maps, so be sure to check the map legend to be sure you’re using the right ones.
You can find the most up-to-date versions of the DFL Constitution, Official Call, Ongoing Platform, and Action Agenda here.
2020 Precinct Caucus Documents
Documents included in the Precinct Caucus Kits distributed to each Organizing Unit December 7, 2019, as well as several optional tools:
- Caucus Planning Guide PDF
- Five Easy Steps to Publicize Precinct Caucuses PDF
- Caucus Kit Instructions for Unit Chairs PDF
- Caucus Packet Checklist for Unit Chairs Word PDF
- Caucus Convenor Instructions Word PDF
- Caucus Registration Affirmation PDF
- Blank Caucus Registration Sheet Word PDF
- Caucus Registration Card (optional) Word PDF
- Online Caucus Registration Guide PDF
- Caucus Basics for Attendees (English) PDF
- Caucus Agenda and Rules (English) Word PDF
- Resolution Form PDF
- Non-Attendee Form PDF
- Caucus Report (generic) PDF
- Call to Convention – Senate District (optional) Word
- Call to Convention – County Unit & Senate District (optional) Word
- Senate Precinct Caucus Flyer PDF
- House Precinct Caucus Flyer PDF