DFL Outreach and Inclusion Reimbursement Program
The DFL Outreach and Inclusion Reimbursement Program provides funds to support efforts by party units and community caucuses to increase political participation in underserved and underrepresented communities.
There is money set aside to be shared by organizing units in each congressional district, as well as for community caucuses in good standing to use on statewide initiatives. These grants do not replace regular fundraising, instead, they are there to support new efforts to engage communities.
Fill out the application in its entirety and submit it below on behalf of an Organizing Unit, CD, or Community Caucus.
- For the best chance of approval, the application should be submitted at least the quarter prior to your program start.
- After submission, you will receive an automated response confirming your application was received.
- The deadlines for consideration in 2020 are March 2, June 1, and September 7.
Your grant will be considered at the next grant review.
- You are welcome to attend and present your plan.
- The scheduled review dates for 2020 are March 7, June 6, and September 12.
If your proposal is accepted:
- You will need to keep all receipts to be reimbursed. (There are limits types of expenses that can be reimbursed.)
- Fill out a reimbursement form. (You may only request reimbursements totaling the amount approved in advance.)
- Following your project, you will schedule a meeting with state party staff to submit your receipts and reimbursement form, you should also come prepared to discuss the program your ran and the next steps to keep building on your work.