It is a goal of the Hubbard County DFL, a unit of the Minnesota DFL, to build a positive presence and reach out to voters based on the following Hubbard County DFL values that:
- Work toward a healthy environment of clean air and water to the benefit of all county residents, including those involved in agriculture, the arts, fishing, tourism and hunting
- Encourage work opportunities that provide fair, livable wages and benefits
- Support community members who educate, train and support our children and adults
- Advocate for health care that is affordable for all
- Support responsible gun ownership and safety
- Support our endorsed DFL candidates.
We accomplish our goal by sponsoring Walleye and Wild Rice dinner fundraisers, having a booth at the County Fair, having a booth at Crazy Days, taking part in the 4th of July parade and sponsoring event(s) yet to be determined.
Carolyn Spangler email@example.com (218)252-9970
Vice Chair/Outreach Officer
Dan Wilde firstname.lastname@example.org (218)252-5232
Lu Ann Hurd-Lof email@example.com (218)820-2716
Beth Baker-Knuttila firstname.lastname@example.org (218)732-9441
Deanna Johnson email@example.com (218)237-1721
Al Judson firstname.lastname@example.org (218)699-3204
Mike Kovacovich email@example.com
Marty Leistikow firstname.lastname@example.org
Rod Nordberg email@example.com
Maurice Spangler firstname.lastname@example.org (218)252-9513
Joel Vorhes email@example.com
Irene Weis firstname.lastname@example.org (218)732-8271
Hubbard County DFL In Action:
Our guests and volunteers
Many volunteers helped make the August 23rd Walleye and Wild Rice dinner successful. More photos at Hubbard County DFL
State Auditor Julie Blaha joined us for the event.
Rep. John Persell visits with Michael and Jenny Bates.
News & Media
Get the latest news from our team!
Our Upcoming Events
The Hubbard County DFL will meet at 7 p.m. Monday, December 9 at the Park Rapids Area Library, 210 1st Street East, Park Rapids. Arrive at 6 p.m. for presentation by John Fredell on why people vote against their own self-interests. A lively discussion is expected and may flow over into the business meeting time.