It is a goal of the Hubbard County DFL, a unit of the Minnesota DFL, to build a positive presence and reach out to voters based on the following Hubbard County DFL values that:
- Work toward a healthy environment of clean air and water to the benefit of all county residents, including those involved in agriculture, the arts, fishing, tourism and hunting
- Encourage work opportunities that provide fair, livable wages and benefits
- Support community members who educate, train and support our children and adults
- Advocate for health care that is affordable for all
- Support responsible gun ownership and safety
- Support our endorsed DFL candidates.
We accomplish our goal by sponsoring Walleye and Wild Rice dinner fundraisers, having a booth at the County Fair, having a booth at Crazy Days, taking part in the 4th of July parade and sponsoring event(s) yet to be determined.
Carolyn Spangler firstname.lastname@example.org (218)252-9970
Vice Chair/Outreach Officer
Dan Wilde email@example.com (218)252-5232
Lu Ann Hurd-Lof firstname.lastname@example.org (218)820-2716
Beth Baker-Knuttila email@example.com (218)732-9441
Deanna Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org (218)237-1721
Al Judson email@example.com (218)699-3204
Mike Kovacovich firstname.lastname@example.org
Marty Leistikow email@example.com
Rod Nordberg firstname.lastname@example.org
Maurice Spangler email@example.com (218)252-9513
Joel Vorhes firstname.lastname@example.org
Irene Weis email@example.com (218)732-8271
Hubbard County DFL In Action:
Our guests and volunteers
Many volunteers helped make the August 23rd Walleye and Wild Rice dinner successful. More photos at Hubbard County DFL
State Auditor Julie Blaha joined us for the event.
Rep. John Persell visits with Michael and Jenny Bates.
Our Upcoming Events
The Hubbard County DFL will meet at 7 p.m. Monday, February 10 at the Park Rapids Area Library, 210 1st Street East, Park Rapids. Arrive at 6 p.m. for a lively discussion.
The Hubbard County DFL’s County Convention will b held Sunday, March 8 at the Laporte School. Registration will start at noon and the convention will start at 1 p.m.