It is a goal of the Hubbard County DFL, a unit of the Minnesota DFL, to build a positive presence and reach out to voters based on the following Hubbard County DFL values that:
- Work toward a healthy environment of clean air and water to the benefit of all county residents, including those involved in agriculture, the arts, fishing, tourism and hunting
- Encourage work opportunities that provide fair, livable wages and benefits
- Support community members who educate, train and support our children and adults
- Advocate for health care that is affordable for all
- Support responsible gun ownership and safety
- Support our endorsed DFL candidates.
We accomplish our goal by sponsoring Walleye and Wild Rice dinner fundraisers, having a booth at the County Fair, having a booth at Crazy Days, taking part in the 4th of July parade and sponsoring event(s) yet to be determined.
Carolyn Spangler firstname.lastname@example.org (218)252-9970
Vice Chair/Outreach Officer/Deputy Treasurer
Dan Wilde email@example.com (218)252-5232
Lu Ann Hurd-Lof firstname.lastname@example.org (218)820-2716
Fred Luckeroth email@example.com (218)699-3466
Arvayda Carter firstname.lastname@example.org (218)732-4529
Alana Ericson email@example.com (218)760-9055
Al Judson firstname.lastname@example.org (218)699-3204
Jan Kahring email@example.com (612)501-5472
Mike Kovacovich firstname.lastname@example.org (218)444-4724
Denise Ristinen email@example.com (218)252-0483
Lowell Schellack firstname.lastname@example.org (218)252-9632
Maurice Spangler email@example.com (218)252-9513
Joel Vorhes firstname.lastname@example.org (218)237-2250
Hubbard County DFL In Action:
Our 2020 candidates
The Hubbard County DFL is grateful to our candidates for the hard work they did during a campaign season like no other. We appreciate and thank them all.
Our Upcoming Events
The next Hubbard County DFL meeting will be at 7 p.m. Monday, March 8, via Zoom. All are invited to participate. The chair will email the link / call in information prior to the meeting. A discussion group will precede the meeting starting at 6 p.m. Guest will be Brandon Shofner, 8th Congressional District field organizer during the 2020 election cycle.