The Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party in Brown County works to elect DFL candidates and act as a voice for the people of Brown County. As part of the Minnesota DFL, we work to enact the ideals and principles of the Democratic Party and to sustain the foundations of the DFL’s grassroots history. We believe every American and Minnesotan has the right to a world-class education, stable employment with fair wages, the opportunity to raise and provide for a family, accessible and affordable healthcare, safe communities, and a retirement with dignity and security.
- Chair: Lori Sellner, Sleepy Eye
- Vice Chair: Larry Czer, New Ulm
- Outreach Officer: Tom Kuster, New Ulm
- Secretary: Mary Polta, New Ulm
- Treasurer: Jim Bodine, New Ulm
News & Media
Get the latest news from our team!