Minnesota House DFL Caucus: Candidate Services Coordinator
The Minnesota House DFL Caucus is seeking a committed, experienced individual to assist candidates and incumbent legislators running for the Minnesota House of Representatives in 2020.
Caucus Candidate Services Coordinator job responsibilities include:
- Serving as the point of contact for the DFL House Caucus for candidates and campaign teams.
- Advising Minnesota House candidates to help them run top-notch field, fundraising, communications, and overall campaign operations. Teaching new candidates how to effectively set up their campaign operations and announce their candidacies.
- Advising candidates and campaign managers on how to recruit, train, and manage effective campaign teams. Collaborating with candidates and campaign teams to develop a campaign specific path to victory, including district-specific field, fundraising, and communications goals and benchmarks.
- Establish a culture of accountability with candidates and the Caucus to ensure effective execution of individual campaign plans.
- Connecting DFL House candidates and campaigns with campaign resources and advising on coordination with partner organizations.
- Oversee the DFL House Caucus fundraising partnership with existing safe seat DFL members.
- Hiring, training, and managing a small team of candidate services assistants to assist campaigns with the aforementioned responsibilities.
Qualifications: Ideal candidates will have at least two cycles of state house campaign experience. Candidate will also have an ability to demonstrate superb judgement and political savvy. House Caucus staff are expected to be team players with an outstanding work ethic and must be able to manage multiple projects at one time.
To apply: Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter, and three references to Sean Herring at email@example.com with subject line “House Caucus Candidate Services Director”.
The Minnesota House DFL Caucus is an equal-opportunity employer. The House DFL Caucus is committed to including groups historically underrepresented due to race/ethnicity, religion, age, gender-identity, sexual orientation, and/or ability. We strongly encourage members of underrepresented and marginalized communities apply.