Training- Party Leader Check-In Calls
DFL Training Hub Webinar
Webinar Training hosted out of St.Paul, MN
Contact: Sonja Johnson Sjohnson@dfl.org
Wednesday July 15, 2020 to Wednesday December 15, 2021
5:00pm to 6:00pm
Party Leader Check-In Calls
The purpose of these calls is to provide a space for party leaders to come together and share ideas between units. This is also a chance for units to
connect directly with DFL Staff. These calls are offered every Wednesday from 5PM to 6PM.
To sign up for the first time (both for the call and to see recordings):
- Go to https://mndfl.litmos.com/self-signup
- Fill in your information and use code “Wednesday”
- You will get an email saying you are signed up for the course (Check your SPAM/Junk)
- Log into the course and where is says “Call Sign Up” – Select January 13 Weekly Check-In
- On the next page click register.
If you have signed up for these calls via the Training Hub before:
- Go to https://mndfl.litmos.com?LP=122385
- Once you sign in this should bring you to the course with the previous recordings and a training to sign up for the specific calls.
How To Guide: This guide walks through how to sign up for the training and how to find the zoom link after you are signed up. https://docs.google.com/document/d/19WFQS4tyfwnU-d5cKXKSX97pHfozzRN-RzeHmmxgBmU/edit?usp=sharing
Video: This is a video that walks through the process to find the training in the Training Hub and how to sign up for specific calls (it does not have sound): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KT9yoO_ZISTIsZnrxM_Upn6dRXBuM7Se/view