The 2nd Congressional District DFL presents their:
4th ANNUAL MARDI GRAS CELEBRATION – Saturday, March 2nd
– Following the 2019 DFL Business Conference –
– Door Prizes*
– The Dirty Shorts Brass Band
– Cash Bar
– Authentic Cajun Cuisine
– Best Mask Contest
– Silent Auction
– Special Guests
The CD2 DFL is offering sponsorship opportunities again this year.
ROYAL BLUE ($2000) includes 25 tickets, GOLD ($1000) includes 15 tickets, SILVER ($500) includes 8 tickets, PURPLE ($250) includes 4 tickets, and GREEN ($100) includes 2 tickets.
ROYAL BLUE SPONSORS:
– St. Paul Regional Labor Federation
– Sandy and Lawrence Sandoval
– Linda Larson and Brian Rohrenbach
– IBEW Local 292
– Ken Martin and Marge Hoffa
– UTU-SMART-TD Minnesota
– Angie Craig for Congress
– Greg Hansen and Leslie Lienemann
– Sue and Greg Rasmussen
– Joy and Adam Nicolai
– Jackie and James Craig
– Dave Wilcox and Theresa Janssen
– Helene Haapala and Connie Martin
– Kim and James Westra
– Brian Baker
– Leah Midgarden
– Sen. Greg and Bobbi Clausen
– Kathy and Rich Clausen
– Scott Graham and Susan Davis
– Tom Edwards
– Manilan Houle for DFL Secretary
Sponsorship contributions can be made at the ticket link below, or by mailing a check to CD2 DFL, 14253 Hayes Road, Apple Valley, MN 55124. Please include “Mardi Gras” in the memo line.
– Individual tickets are $25
– Book by 2/16 at SpringHill Suites of Eagan for group rate of $89. Mention “DFL” when booking at 651-686-0600. Shuttle service may be available to/from the event.
*Consideration not required for door prize eligibility.