Join the Senate District 12 DFL for a 2020 Election Kickoff with special guest speaker Steve Simon!
9:30 AM – Registration: $10 Registration fee (includes lunch), coffee (free will donation)
*Come early and enjoy a cup of coffee while you vote for your favorite presidential candidate and shop our silent auction!
10:00 AM – County Chairs: Introduction and Starting Line-ups
10:15 AM – Kickoff: Sharing New Outreach Ideas
• Christina Nelson (CD7’s Outreach Officer): “Moving from Red to Blue”
• Big Stone County: Better Caucuses (15 min)
• Matt Sheets: Mobilizing Millennials and College Students (15 min)
• Greg Boole: Building an SD12 Campaign Team with a skills matrix
• Q & A (15 min)
12:00 PM – Halftime: Shop the silent auction, Network, Lunch
(sandwich, potato salad, macaroni salad, & pickle)
12:30 PM – Third Quarter: Secretary of State, Steve Simon
*How will our new presidential primary change Minnesota’s caucuses?
• Q & A followed by the opportunity for attendees to take photos with the Secretary
1:30 PM – Fourth Quarter: Plan New Outreach Goals
Round Table Discussion by County
2:00 PM – Wrap Up: County Outreach Officers Report Back
• SD12 Next Steps
• Election & Auction Results