Senate District 14 DFL


Summer and Fall Events

  • Thursday, August 17, 6pm-9pm, Annual Summer Dessert and Ice Cream Social, Riverside Park. People attending are asked to participate in the Minnesota Political Contribution Program (PCR) program. If you have already donated to the PCR program, a $10 donation is suggested (more if you can, less if you can’t).
    Come and meet the following candidates who will be joining us t this event:
    Erin Murphy and Rebecca Otto, candidates for Governor, as well as a representative speaking for Chris Coleman.
    Ryan Winkler and Deb Hillsrom, candidates for Attorney General
    Jon Tollefson, candidate for Auditor.

In addition, SD14 DFL will participate in the following parades and events:

  • Benton County Fair, August 1-6
  • Pride in the Park: A fun event for all the family with booths, food vendors, music, games, and more. Join us Saturday, September 16th between 11:00am and 4:00pm for the 8th annual St. Cloud Pride! Bring your family and friends–show your support, show your pride, show your colors!

PCR is back!

Contribute to SD 14 by clicking on the “Donate” tab above!

Your political contributions made between July 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017 to Minnesota political parties and candidates for Minnesota state offices may qualify for a refund.

You can request a Political Contribution Refund if you contribute money to qualified:

  • candidates for the Minnesota Legislature;
  • candidates for Minnesota governor, lieutenant governor, attorney general
  • candidates for Minnesota secretary of state;
  • candidates for Minnesota state auditor
  • Minnesota political parties

You can only request one refund for each calendar year that you made contributions. Your request can include contributions you made to more than one candidate or party.

What contributions qualify for a refund?
Political contributions you made to eligible state candidates or political parties on or after July 1, 2017. Contributions made before that date do not qualify for a refund.

How much is the refund?
The refund is the amount of your contributions up to $50 for an individual or $100 for a married couple (if you file a joint Political Contribution Refund application).

How do I request a refund?

Complete a
2017 Form PCR, Political Contribution Refund Application (online) or
2017 Form PCR, Political Contribution Refund Application (to complete by hand)
Send your completed form to the Minnesota Department of Revenue. You must also include copies of the receipts you received for contributions being claimed on your application. The state can only accept Form EP-3 receipts that you received from a qualified candidate or political party as proof of your 

When can I file?
You may apply for your refund at any time, but no later than April 16, 2018.



For information about Minnesota Legislative Districts, click here: